House for Sale
Liveability + Torrens Titled = Rare Investment Opportunity Awaiting
Property ID 1941213PRIVATE VIEWINGS ARE WELCOMED BY APPOINTMENT
Situated in one of Adelaide's hottest and most popular growing precincts, Bowden, the standard attraction to the area is the location and proximity to North Adelaide/City and hugely popular Plant 4 and Jarmers Kitchen. When purchasing this home, the vendors recognised the opportunity with the brilliant Williams Burton Leopardi design, features and characteristics that future investors would desire.
One of Australia's first 5 star Greenstar rated terrace developments (Build approx 2014), including double glazed industrial doors and louvre windows throughout, keep the house cool in summer and warm in winter. Rare for the area, this home is Torrens Titled, established on 108sqm (approximately) of prime Bowden land, the property has been designed and now recognised by the Centre of Liveability (endorsed by the CSIRO) for its features that make it healthy, efficient, comfortable and connected to the community and offer the opportunity to the occupant to reduce their running costs significantly, with increased comfort.
With a soft industrial style, 36 Seventh Street welcomes you immediately upon entry through the front gate, with the option of immediately retreating to the gorgeous private front terrace with established lemon tree, or embarking through the polished concrete entrance hall to the sensational light filled living. Unlike other homes in the area, this home has not one, but two outstanding entertaining terraces and a sensational double dove-tailed garage, styled and designed so that it can be utlised to further entertain guests. The design of this home has sensational malleability allowing the owner options to utilise all living spaces however they desire.
Features to consider:
- Master bedroom with private balcony, floor to ceiling built-in robe and beautifully appointed private ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
- Sensational light filled open living, dining and kitchen with access to front balcony and large back entertaining terrace
- Main entertaining decked terrace with built-in seating plus established plants, extends from the kitchen complete with mains gas connection for outdoor kitchen concrete outdoor dining table and deck umbrella
- Kitchen complete with gas cooking, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, plus outstanding storage options including island bench built to match the existing cabinetry
- Lounge with built in entertainment unit with connections to allow wall mounted TV plus private balcony
- 2nd bedroom/study with front decked terrace access
- 3rd bedroom with built-in robe plus outside back patio access creating a personal outdoor living space
- Separate laundry
- 2nd bathroom complete with vanity, shower and 2nd w/c with equal quality finishes to the master ensuite
- Integrated bike racks under staircase
- Upgraded water efficient fixtures and fittings throughout, plus rain water tank and recycled water connection
- 5 zone ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Instantaneous gas hot water
- Ceiling fans throughout entire home to circulate air and assist with cross ventilation and the ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- NBN connection
- Remote video-intercom secure gate
- Garage with automatic remote operated roller door plus 2 x storage cabinets under carport
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens with automatic irrigation that can be controlled via an app
All of this plus situated only minutes walk from the sensational Plant 4 Bowden, Adelaide Oval, Aquatic and Entertainment Centre for the ideal inner-city living. Located close to a wide selection of shops, public transport, restaurants, bars and an abundance of play grounds/parks and situated in some of Adelaide's most in demand school zones (including Adelaide High School). The challenge for you is finding another outstanding Torrens Titled home like this in the area.
Currently rented at $610/week and fixed until 18/9/2019 with fantastic tenants, this is an invetment opportunity you truly want to investigate. For all ongoing costs, please see contact below.
For further information please call Rachel Lawrie 0428 882 864 or email firstname.lastname@example.org