House for Rent
Efficient + Liveability
Property ID 1900637This outstanding stand alone courtyard home, sitting upon approximately 370sqm, overlooking Reg Robinson Reserve, is presented for sale to all those looking for a low maintenance property.
You instantly feel at home within the walls of this property, filled with an exceptional amount of natural lighting and warmth.
The home comprises of 3 good size bedrooms, the master bedroom with it's own ensuite and walk-in robe.
Bedroom 2 and 3 both feature built-in robes. There is a versatile second bathroom with separate second w/c.
The main living area is open and spacious with large dining, lounge and a well equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and storage galore. Step out onto the beautiful all weather Alfresco area with pitched roof, over looking the private landscaped garden, ideal for entertaining all year around.
Other features include:
- 2.5kW Solar PV system
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- 2.7m (approximately) ceilings throughout
- Gas storage hot water system
- Kitchen with gas cook top, walk-in pantry and dishwasher plus ample storage
- Open living with surround sound, connected to outside Alfresco
- LED lights throughout
- Water efficient fixtures and fittings throughout
- Landscaped gardens with efficient irrigation
- Laundry with independent outside access
- Single garage with remote roller plus good storage options
- Brilliant security features throughout
And much more!!!
This home has recently been recognised by the Centre of Liveability (endorsed by the CSIRO) that has features that make it healthy, efficient, comfortable and connected to the community and offer the opportunity to the occupant to reduce their running costs significantly if utilised correctly.
Perfectly located only a short walk to shops, parks, schools and public transport. Now it is time to just move in and enjoy this highly efficient home. Be quick to secure this brilliant 2007 (approx) build as homes of this quality and type are leasing quickly in the area.
For further information please contact Rachel Lawrie 0428 882 864 or firstname.lastname@example.org RLA 283760