Block of Units for Sale
Renovated and Ready to Go
Property ID 1888538PRIVATE VIEWINGS WELCOMED
Renovated and upgraded for the purpose and intention of being a long term investment property, this 2 bedroom unit in the much sought after suburb of Torrens Park, is genuinely offered for sale due to the vendors finding their ultimate family home. Unit 1/1 Brook Street is low maintenance, neat and homely, situated conveniently between the city and the hills .
Some of its other features include:
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Modern kitchen with great storage and dishwasher
- Well sized bedrooms with both having built-in robes
- Split reverse cycle air conditioner
- New security blinds being fitted
- A fantastic courtyard to the back!
- Modern fixtures and fittings
- Solid brick
This home has been recently recognised by the Centre of Liveability (endorsed by the CSIRO), for its features that make it healthy, efficient, comfortable and connected to the community and offer the opportunity to the occupant to reduce their running costs and increase comfort if the home is utilised correctly.
Walk to train and buses, feel at ease knowing you are only minutes from Mitcham Shopping Centre, supermarkets, cinema complex and other amenities.
- Council Rates $1028.98/annum
- Strata Fees $399/quarter (Admin Fee - $319, Sinking Fee $80)
Currently fixed term tenancy 13/7/2018-12/07/2019 at $295/week
If you have any questions or would like to organise a private viewing, please do not hesitate to contact Rachel Lawrie of 0428 882 864 or email@example.com RLA 281212