Simply Special - The Ultimate Escape
Property ID 1956382EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING 5PM 28TH SEPTEMBER 2018 - Unless Sold Prior
PRIVATE VIEWINGS WELCOMED BY APPOINTMENT
City escape, bed and breakfast, retirement or is it an organic lifestyle you desire to bring your children up in? Upon entry to this simply amazing 22 hectare property you will know you have immediately found it. Will it be the gorgeous and very quaint 1 stand shearing shed that will capture your attention? Or the outstanding large garage and workshop? Maybe it will be the sensational fully enclosed fruit and vegetable garden (protected from all the amazing wildlife) with the gorgeous chook shed/run accessing the enclosure to produce those desired free range eggs? Or will it be the spectacular architectural and structurally designed home that sits among the ancient gums, above the creek and overlooking a beautiful ridge?
The hardest decision you will have to make will not be to buy, but having to get in the car to leave.
Features of the property include:
- Well maintained fencing
- Solar power to all sheds and house with single phase mains power back up
- Enviro cycle waste water system
- Ample rain water tof house and sheds
- Well thought out and prepared fire emergency response plan
- Native fauna and flora program
- Architecturally designed home 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, large open living with wood combustion fire, situated over the creek and overlooking the ridge
- Large workshop with double carport, lined storage room, workshop and two car garage
- Single stand shearing shed fully equipped with versatile yards
- Spectacular fruit and vegetable orchard all protected under netting covers accessed by the chicken run to coop to produce those desired free range eggs
- Picnic and relaxation spots established throughout the property to enjoy those family gatherings or times of peace and serenity
- Well maintained drive and secure front gates.
Additionally this property has been recognised by the Centre of Liveability (endorsed by the CSIRO) to have features that make it healthy, comfortable, efficient and connected to the community and offer the opportunity increase comfort and reduce running costs if utilised correctly.
This property has been established with much thought and love by the family and can only be truly appreciated once you have visited.
For further information please contact Rachel Lawrie 0428 882 864 or email@example.com RLA 281212