Amazing Family Business Opportunity - Community Driven
Property ID 1945682BUSINESS $390,000-$420,000 PLUS STOCK AT VALUE
A sensational opportunity, Brompton Foodworks is known by the surrounding communities for it's reliability and service to all 7 days per week, 365 days per year, open all public holidays (at owners discretion). Supported predominantly by community, yet attracting many clientele due to it's outstanding location on Torrens Road, this is a must see.
Foodworks Brompton is situated between the local post office and laundromat with ample parking for all clientele. With community clubs, doctor surgeries, multiple schools, kindergarten and day care centres all within short walking distance, the daily foot traffic through this shop is forever reliable.
Now well established, this business has grown and undergone significant changes in recent years, with much thought and consideration given, resulting in a positive reputation with the local market, becoming one of the most respected local community businesses.
Features of this business include:
- Established brand with no franchise fees
- Community driven and supported
- Modern and quality fit-out
- Brilliant and large range of fresh produce and perishable products
- Sensational and very popular sandwich, salad and take-away bar
- Supplier of school lunches to multiple schools in the area
- Easy structured management
- Suits owner operator
- Attractive lease with low rent
- Ample parking available for customer convenience
- Vendors selling due to focusing on other family investments
- Sales average around $40,000 per week
This business is now ready for a new owner and ideally suited to a family run business to take it to the next level. Knowing this is a business supported and backed by the community strongly and in one of Adelaide's fastest growing and most in demand suburb locations (5 minutes to CBD), it really is a no-brainer to do your due diligence and investigate further.
For more details please contact Rachel Lawrie 0428 882 864 or firstname.lastname@example.org RLA 281212