House for Sale
Loved Throughout Time
Property ID 2013193EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING FRIDAY 11TH JANUARY 2019 5PM UNLESS SOLD PRIOR
First Open Inspections Saturday 15th & Sunday 16th December 2018 (Times TBA)
This spectacular residence, originally built 1952 on a 786sqm approx. allotment, has been transformed with exceptional thought into an exquisite contemporary home, with every consideration of modern living without compromising comfort & efficiency.
Boasting both formal living & dining, magnificent open living & entertaining spaces flowing indoors to outdoors, a luxurious master suite, 2 additional large bedrooms under the main roof & a sensational fully equipped large studio complete with its own kitchen, large living & bathroom with its own enclosed back yard.
- Magnificent king master bedroom with ensuite complete with feature stone bath & plantation shutters
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 spacious with ceiling fans
- Formal living & dining perfect for those special family occassions
- Open kitchen featuring stone bench tops, 2-pac soft close cabinetry, top of the range stainless steel appliances including Belling induction cooktop, Smeg double ovens & grill, dishwasher dish drawers & microwave
- Open dining & lounge with spectacular feature floor to ceiling glass windows bringing outside inside
- Unique & stylish study with exceptional storage
- Outstanding large family bathroom
- Magnificent powder room to freshen up before dinner & hidden 3rd w/c
- Sensational laundry with exceptional storage & outside acccess
- Spectacular all weather outdoor entertaining area with plumbed kitchenette leading to the magnificent Alfresco over looking the landscaped cottage gardens
- Studio complete with all life's creature comforts
- Instantaneous gas hot water
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Magnificent soft finishings throughout
Completing this beautiful offering is not only the immaculate landscaped gardens, but the location to all that attracts residence to the magnificent Joslin. Further more this property has been recognised by the Centre of Liveability (endorsed by the CSIRO) to have features that make it healthy, comfortable, efficient & connected to the community & offer the opportunity increase comfort & reduce running costs if utilised correctly.
This is the desired lifestyle everyone dreams of in a high demand suburb, an inspection is truly a must. Call now to discuss more about this magnificent home & how you can secure this amazing opportunity.
For further information please contact the agent Rachel Lawrie 0428 882 864 or email@example.com RLA 281212