Superb, Spacious & Superstar Location
Property ID 1865181AUCTION 5TH MAY 2018 AT 12NOON - UNLESS SOLD PRIOR
This outstanding courtyard home, built approximately in 2014, sitting on an allotment of 328sqm (approx), is presented for sale to all those looking for a magnificent, low maintenance property to either downsize, invest in, purchase as a brilliant first home or as a sensational second home.
Designed to appeal to those looking for that low maintenance lifestyle, yet not compromise quality of finish and all of life's creature comforts we have come to desire. The home comprises of 3 good size bedrooms, the master bedroom featuring plantation shutters, it's own large ensuite with stone bench tops and versatile walk-in robe. Bedroom 2 and 3 both good sizes featuring built-in robes. There is a wonderful second bathroom for the all the family with separate second w/c and powder area.
The main living area is open and spacious with large dining, lounge and a well equipped kitchen with Miele dishwasher, Smeg gas cooking, storage galore and beautiful stone bench tops. Step out onto the sensational all weather, Black-butt decked Alfresco area, completed with a magnificent Vergola with remote control and rain sensor, natural gas outlet for a BBQ, over looking the private landscaped garden, ideal for entertaining all year around.
Other features include:
- Daikin zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- 2.7m (approximately) ceilings throughout
- Gas instantaneous hot water service
- Stone bench tops in the kitchen and all bathrooms
- LED lights throughout with dimmers
- 100% wool carpets
- Landscaped gardens with zoned automatic irrigation system both front and back yards
- Laundry with extra storage and independent outside access
- Foxtel satellite
- Luxaflex plantation shutters and roller blinds
- Security alarm system
- Double garage with remote panel lift door plus internal and external access personal house access
- Rainwater plumbed to w/c
And much more!!!
This home has recently been recognised by the Centre of Liveability, endorsed by the CSIRO, as a home with features that make it healthy, efficient, comfortable and connected to the community offering the opportunity to the occupier to reduce their running costs significantly if utilised correctly.
Perfectly located, only a very short walk to Linear Park and the Klemzig O-bahn Interchange. Now it is time to just move in and enjoy this highly efficient home. Be quick to secure this brilliant new property as homes in this street sell quickly.