Property ID 2009560PRIVATE VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
You cannot have a pub with no beer and definitely one that was established in c.1849 sitting on an amazing 2036sqm (approx.) allotment. With a true sense of history and being one of the 10 oldest pubs in South Australia, this sensational property is offered to you as a walk in walk out prospect. Recently closed, this is now the perfect opportunity to pounce on that dream of owning your own pub and become a part of a very rich piece of South Australia's history.
This classic double storey building, with continual upgrades through time, is rich in character. With features such as:
- Formal entrance hall to the formal lounge/dining and front bar
- Fantastic bistro with open fire place
- Gaming room
- Brilliant fully equipped kitchen with access to external laundry
- Cellar plus 5 store rooms throughout the premises
- Fantastic sized beer enclosed beer garden with plenty of shelter, perfect for entertaining all year round
- Multiple separate men's and woman's w/c's
- Accommodation with 9 bedrooms, 2 with balcony access
- 2 Store rooms
- Separate men's and woman's shower and w/c facilities
Port Wakefield was historically established to minimise time of delivery and distribution of copper from the towns of Kooringa and Burra, while allowing travellers a place to rest on their long journeys around the state. To this day it still is that popular resting point, whether it be for a quick refueling stop and bite to eat or an over night stay. Being only a short hours drive from Adelaide, the old Port Wakefield Pub offers that quick escape for many to enjoy not only some state history, but that good old fashion country hospitality.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact Rachel Lawrie 0428 882 864 or firstname.lastname@example.org RLA281212