Unit for Sale
Outstanding Investment or First Home
Property ID 2024628PRIVATE VIEWINGS WELCOMED
Renovated and upgraded this is a rare 2 bedroom unit in the much sought after suburb of Royston Park. Low maintenance, neat, homely property which is situated conveniently to the city and desired school zones in a small Strata group.
Some of its other features include:
- Open plan living, dining area
- Kitchen with great storage and gas cooking
- Well sized bedrooms with main rooms 1 and 2 having built-in robes
- Brilliant family bathroom
- Instantaneous gas hot water
- Split reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ceiling fans throughout the home
- Excellent storage options
- International satellite TV
- LED lighting
- A fantastic courtyard to the back with secure storage shed!
- Modern fixtures and fittings
- Solid brick
- Direct access from back yard to undercover carport
This home has been recently recognised by the Centre of Liveability (endorsed by the CSIRO), for its features that make it healthy, efficient, comfortable and connected to the community and offer the opportunity to the occupant to reduce their running costs if the home is utilised correctly.
Walk to Linear Park, supermarket, other amenities and public transport. Located only minutes from the CBD and both popular social precincts of Walkerville and Norwood.
If you have any questions or would like to organise a private viewing, please do not hesitate to contact Rachel Lawrie of 0428 882 864 or firstname.lastname@example.org RLA 281212