House for Sale
Wow - Just Wow!
Property ID 2003654PRIVATE VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT
This property is next level amazing, with incredible add ons to make it your perfect luxury get away!
The owners of this masterpiece have gone above and beyond to ensure that this home is their entertainment dream!
This home has been recognised for its Liveability features - meaning it is healthy, efficient, comfortable and connected to the community with the opportunity for the occupant to greatly reduce their running costs significantly if utilised correctly.
With so many features to list, below are just a few:
- Variable speed fans
- 4 x refrigeration draws plus freezer control drawers located in the kitchen for easy access to outdoor entertaining
- Ducted r/c a/c throughout
- Commercial dishwasher
- Double sink in kitchen
- Industrial size cooking with gas cook top plus plate, plus grill, plus twin ovens
- Industrial large 3 door fridge
- Built in sound system and tv's throughout the home
- A LIFT!!
- Separate w/c downstairs
- Powder room and linen storage downstairs
- Shower room for all guests coming back in from the beach
- Master Bedroom downstairs that walks straight out to the deck with ocean views, plus WIR, ensuite with bath, TV and fan
- Front deck has heavy duty blinds for extra wind and weather protection plus full outdoor entertainers kitchen
- Separate Laundry with extra storage and access to back courtyard
- Spectacular garage, big enough for caravan and boat
- 3 x 8000L water tanks
- Outside double parking
- 35kVA gen set wired to house to maintain reliable power supply
- Security system
- Security roller shutters around the home
- Approx 10kW solar PV system
- Water purifiers for mains water
- Walk in pantry
- Separate w/c
- Sensational large open living/dining /kitchen with fan and amazing views yet again extending to top outdoor deck
- The second kitchen has 5 burner gas cooking, double sink and dishwasher plus double fridge freezer, oven and microwave
- A cozy office tuck away
- Massive balcony and deck, double living access plus blinds on deck
- Master bedroom with TV and balcony access, fan, WIR, ensuite with spa bath, vanity, large linen storage, large shower and sep w/c
- Outside deck paved with bar and blinds
- Both upstairs and downstairs have to capacity for the addition of another bedroom each
The list could just go on and on! Feast your eyes on the incredible photos of this supreme property! You literally step onto your "yard" and you're on the beach, sand between your toes - absolute magic.
With all of its extra industrial features, this home is perfect for any of your parties and family get together. Just imagine hosting Christmas this year! Perfect!
Smoky Bay is a relaxed seaside town 40km south of Ceduna. Only a short flight from Adelaide to Ceduna, the Airport, modern Hospital and full Ceduna facilities is connected to Smoky Bay via a short drive on the highway. Smoky Bay offers good jetty and boat fishing for local King George whiting, garfish, tommies, salmon trout, squid and blue swimmer crabs. With modern sheltered launch ramp, to amazing sheltered fishing, all budding anglers will be hooked immediately.
Smoky Bay's iconic jetty is the centre-piece of the town. It was restored and reopened in 2012, including newly decked areas with fishing booths, railing and new lighting as well as shelters, seating and picnic facilities.
With beautiful bays and beaches, Smoky Bay is ideal for fishing, crabbing and water sports. Oysters from Smoky Bay are renowned throughout the world for their sensational "Sweet Ocean" taste. Incredibly pristine, the waters of Smoky Bay are fed by the cool nutrient rich waters of the Southern Ocean, giving freshly harvested oysters that wonderful flavour and presentation.
Smoky Bay is supplemented by town water, has two caravan parks and a wonderful general town store incorporating groceries, licensed liquor store and post office where you are always welcomed by the owner.
The Community Club is the social precinct for locals and tourists where you soon realise why many tourists repeatedly return to this magnificent seaside town and usually end up becoming one of the residents.
If you have any questions or would like a viewing of this property please call Rachel Lawrie on 0428 882 864 or email firstname.lastname@example.org RLA 281212.