Acreage/Semi-Rural for Sale
Choice in Freedom - Welcome to Wavertree
Property ID 1975980CONTACT AGENT
PRIVATE VIEWINGS WELCOMED BY APPOINTMENT
As you turn into the long tree-lined driveway you need to ask yourself a number of questions. Are you going to continue to develop this outstanding 50 hectare approx. property into the ultimate equestrian facility? Or will you take advantage of the fantastic water licence and storage dam to develop this fantastic farm with brilliant soil into your dream hobby farm? Or is it going to be that ultimate retreat from the city where you take in the spectacular morning sunrise over the rolling hills, while listening to birds and enjoying some down time?
The brilliant 4 bedroom family home accommodates for all, with the open country kitchen, the focal point for all gatherings. You are afforded the option of spilling out onto the front lawn with those spectacular views, or heading back to the undercover pool yard. With well maintained sheds, stables and fencing, much of the hard work is done - It is just a question of how you are going to enjoy this beautiful property.
This property has been recognised by the Centre of Liveability (endorsed by the CSIRO) to have features that make it healthy, comfortable, efficient and connected to the community and offer the opportunity increase comfort and reduce running costs if utilised correctly. Such features include - Brilliant cross ventilation through the home, rooms being able to be closed off to control heating and cooling of the home, solid walls providing great thermal mass, well positioned and orientated shading to capture that warm winter sun and protect from those hot summer days, fans in living and bedrooms for comfort and healthy circulation of air, gas hot water system, low water garden, water efficient devices throughout the home, rainwater tanks total approximately 90,000 Litres connected to house and garden.
Other features of the home include:
- Kitchen with huge entertaining breakfast bar overlooking the valley, brilliant storage options, that all elusive Euralec 5 burner gas cook top and Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
- Magnificent open light filled living and dining adjacent to the country entertainers kitchen with those same spectacular views of the valley, featuring a slow combustion wood heater
- Polished timber floors through the home, apart from the master bedroom and studies with carpet and tiled wet areas
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe with feature french doors to walk out to your own personal the views of the valley
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes and bedroom 4 with beautiful corner window views overlooking the property
- 2 offices with great storage cupboards and one large enough to be a small child's room
- Large family bathroom with shower, bath, vanity and w/c
- Outstandingly large laundry with ease to external access and storage
- Brilliant linen storage options throughout the home
- Double garage with roller doors adjacent to the main homestead with additional double carport for further sheltered parking
- Spectacular in ground, solar heated, enclosed swimming pool inclusive of the all weather Alfresco area perfect for BBQ's and entertaining all year around
- 90,000 litres (approximately) of rainwater connected to house and garden
- 2.2 mega litre dam
- 14,875 kilolitre licensed bore plus a further 2,975 kilolitre allowance in Marne Saunders Creek Catchment Area
- 54ft x 33ft 2 stand shearing shed with an additional 26ft x 11ft undercover area
- 60ft x 33ft steel frame and stone workshop with concrete floor
- 20ft x 20ft colour-bond storage shed
- Hay Shed
- 2 x 30 tonne elevated silos plus 1 x 15 tonne flat bottom silo
- Loading ramp
- Poultry runs and dog kennels
- 10 well fenced paddocks and additional post and rail horse yards
So it is now time for the next family to enjoy Wavertree and bring their personal touch, adding to the character and value of this sensational property. Have you decided how you are going to enjoy this property?
For further information please contact Rachel Lawrie 0428 882 864 or email@example.com RLA281212